Saturday, June 12, 2010

Versatile Blog Award--Thanks Michelle!

Thank you Michelle for the Award! Check out her fabulous blog for family craft ideas!!!  Super creative and realistic!  Plus, her kiddos are adorable!

Rules for receiving the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave me the award
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Pass the award on to 15 (sorry...didn't get to that many) fabulous bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers I have picked and let them know about their award!


7 Things About Me:
  1. I originally intended this site to be a nutrition & science-driven blog; however, it turned into me--the Kitchen Sink! Hope you like that, too!
  2. My sideline hobbies (beyond the kitchen) are hiking, climbing, sewing, & scrapbooking.
  3. I have another website which "fuels" the other side of me @ http://FuelinRoadie.com 
  4. Although I live in California, I'll always be a Texan in my heart & soul
  5. My shoe size is 6.5 (yep, small feet & big heart)
  6. No tattoos nor funky piercings on me
  7. I have a crush on Matthew McConaughey 
My awards go out to:
Hopefully the above follow me, so now they know!  ha!  Congrats and thanks for giving me such fun things to read, too!

No comments: